Stress is the body’s reaction to any change that requires an adjustment or response. The body reacts to these changes with physical, mental, and emotional responses.
Stress is a normal part of life. Events that happen to you and around you and also things that you do yourself, puts stress on your body. You can experience stress from your environment, your body, and your thoughts.
The human body is designed to experience stress and react to it. Stress can be positive, keeping us alert and ready to avoid danger. Stress becomes negative when a person faces continuous challenges without relief or relaxation between challenges. As a result, the person becomes overworked and stress-related tension builds.
Stress that continues without relief can lead to a condition called distress — a negative stress reaction. Distress can lead to physical symptoms including headaches, upset stomach, elevated blood pressure, chest pain, and problems sleeping. Research suggests that stress also can bring on or worsen certain symptoms or diseases.
Stress also becomes harmful when people use alcohol, tobacco, or drugs to try and relieve their stress. Unfortunately, instead of relieving the stress and returning the body to a relaxed state, these substances tend to keep the body in a stressed state and cause more problems.
Consider the following:
- Forty-three percent of all adults suffer adverse health effects from stress.
- Seventy-five percent to 90% of all doctor’s office visits are for stress-related ailments and complaints.
- Stress can play a part in problems such as headaches, high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, skin conditions, asthma, arthritis, depression, and anxiety.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) declared stress a hazard of the workplace. Stress costs American industry more than $300 billion annually.
- The lifetime prevalence of an emotional disorder is more than 50%, often due to chronic, untreated stress reactions.
STRESS RELIEF COMPLEX CAN HELP!
This amazing natural herbal formula truly works safely and effectively. Whether you’re a SAHM dealing with your little kids all day, a frazzled teacher dealing with someone else’s kids at school, a corporate exec dealing with onery peers and accounts, a stessed out business owner, a sales rep with deadlines, or a high stress professional like an EMT first responder or a police officer, YOU NEED THIS PRODUCT!
Stress Relief Complex offers nutritional support that helps you get through the day in a calm, alert and healthy way. It’s powerful ingredients are designed to provide relief from tension – without making you drowsy.
Hey friends – we know people who take 3-4 tabs on bad days! Get yours today!
Read More or purchase here.
When you join as a NEW Shaklee Member with ANY 50 PV order, you can get these special deals!