We believe home should be the safest place in the whole world.
Go to your cupboard right now. Pick a cleaner, any cleaner. Does it contain sodium hydroxide, phenol, ammonia or formaldehyde? These–and more–may be toxic. Toxic as in dangerous, as in hurtful, as in not very clean at all. Home is no place for stuff like that. So start by getting rid of those troublemakers. Responsibly, of course – you’ll likely have to dispose of them with your Hazardouse Waste Facility – that in itself goes to show how toxic they are!
We are a toxin-free home and our cleaners of choice are Shaklee Get Clean. The research on quality and effectiveness is unsurpassed. I’ve used these products for over 30 years, starting as a child, in our kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room, and on our floors. Every job in your house can be covered with these non-toxic cleaners. And the best part? You save so much money! For the cost of pennies per bottle, you can clean everything! So when you welcome Get Clean into your home, none of the hazardous chemicals come with it. So you can be sure you’re letting in products that care as much about your family’s safety as you do.